When you need very fine mineral recovery and concentrate grades beyond the capacity of conventional gravity separation the Kelsey Centrifugal Jig extends the efficient size recovery range of fine mineral separation processes down to 10 microns by combining the principles of conventional jig technology with centrifugal force.
- Continuous processing with nominal throughputs to 50tph, adaptable to feed variations.
- Heavy duty fabrication with high mechanical reliability.
- Automatic screen cleaning system.
- Integrated lubrication system.
- Rubber and ceramic lined construction against abrasion
- PLC control compliant
- Higher fine mineral recovery and concentrate grades than conventional gravity separation techniques
- Improved separation efficiencies down to 10 microns
- Ability to separate minerals with small specific gravity differences
- Enables economic re-treatment of tailings
Kelsey Jigs are effective at processing minerals such as zircon, rutile, tin, tantalum, tungsten, gold and nickel. In addition, testwork has achieved positive results for chromite, iron ore, niobium, base metals (Pb, Zn, Co, Cu) and other applications.