AMP® offers a wide range of spiral concentrators of unique performance, manufactured by the renowned firm Mineral Technologies. Our experience, technology and expertise during decades of service to the process industries leads to efficient solutions in all areas of separation and concentration of fine ores, by specifying the most suitable model for each application spiral.
|LG||For feed containing less than 5% heavy minerals.|
|MG||For feed with up to 20% heavy minerals.|
|HG||For high grade feed, generally greater than 20% heavy minerals.|
|VHG||For the final upgrading of very high grade (plus 90% HM) feeds.|
|FM||For the fine minerals feed with particles in the range of 30-150 microns.|
|WW||Spirals which utilise wash water additions for enhanced grade control in specific applications.|
|HC||Super-high capacity spirals specifically designed for more economical and compact high tonnage plants. The facility to add wash-water can be added on some models.|
|LD||For fine coal beneficiation.|
|LC||For low cut point separation on fine coal.|
- Rutile, ilmenite and zircon concentration.
- Iron ore, chromite and manganese beneficiation.
- Tin, Tantalum and tungsten ore concentration.
- Gold, native copper and base metal recovery.
- Silica sands processing and pumice sand separation.
- Titano-magnetite concentration.
- Garnet, kyanite, sillimanite and andalusite recovery.
- Replaceable modular cast polyurethane feed box for positive feed-line connection and longer spiral service life.
- Splitter configuration designed for each application.
- Concentrate diverter to obtain the highest concentrate product grade.
- Repulping devices for further enhance recovery and grade of product.
- Cast polyurethane product collector box ensuring long life and no splash collection system.
- Integrated engaged launder system.
- Accurate top or bottom entry feed distribution systems for improved recoveries.
- Simplicity of process circuits for reduced capital cost.
- Spirals available with or without wash water.
- Spiral configurations in single, twin, triple and quad troughs per column to suit capacity requirements.
- Spiral banks up to 48 starts to maximize capacity and minimize floor space requirements.
- Low capital cost installations.
- Minimal maintenance requirements.
- Low operation cost and long operating life.
- Consistent separation efficiency with minimal operator attention.