AMP® supplies under license of the renowned firm Derrick high frequency wet and dry screening equipment, recognized worldwide for its high capacity and superior separation efficiency. Well known for its unparalleled quality, Derrick has manufactured innovative technologies for Mining, Industrial Minerals, Sand and Aggregates, Chemical and other industrial sectors. AMP in combination with Derrick stands ready to meet your particle separation equipment.
Among the different developments to face the diverse fine-separation challenges stand a wide assortment of Single Deck and Double Deck Screening Machines, Linear Motion Screens and the Stack Sizer Screening Machine, being this as the most recent contribution of Derrick to the science of fine wet sizing.
SINGLE DECK AND DOUBLE DECK SCREENING MACHINES
The Derrick® Single and Double Deck Dry/Wet Screening Machines have been providing the industrial minerals industry solutions for fine dry screening application for over 60 years. Traditional Derrick dry sizing machines available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations that utilize true linear motion to achieve higher capacity with small floor footprints solve countless difficult mineral sizing challenges and provide dry screening capability for a wide range of mass and volumetric feed capacities. Numerous machines can be found worldwide screening silica sand, iron powder, nickel powder, crushed glass, coal, polyethylene pellets/resins and many other materials.
Features and Benefits:
- Compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations achievements with low sound production, dust suppression due to full enclosures supply, easy inspection removal and installation, as well as simple light weight screen panels installation.
- Traditional Convex Screen Frame with Derrick Polyweb urethane and traditional wire screen panels of easy installation and tensioning with sealing, rapid change bolt assemblies, non- blinding design for optimum efficiency and performance.
- “Front to back” Screen Frame, which can be fitted with various Derrick vibratory motors, equipped with Convex screen panel sections oriented parallel to material flow, results in high capacity as a result of full-width dispersion of solid over entire length of vibrating screen frame. Screen panel installation and tensioning fast and easy, with single tensioning point for each screen panel.
- Multi-deck dry sizing machines, designed for exclusive use of Derrick Polyweb urethane screen panels, incorporates dual motor, true linear motion that allows stacking of multiple single-deck machines, resulting in high capacity screening with a small footprint.
- Derrick integrated vibratory motors with multiple options available (either: E3, super G or W vibratory motors), powerful, quiet and low energy consumption, zero maintenance and super G motors greased-for-life bearings.
LINEAR MOTION SCREENS
Derrick Linear Motion Screens are designed for high volumetric capacity when fed dilute slurry with a low percentage of oversize solids. This performance characteristic is achieved by the use of Derrick vibratory motors rotating in opposite directions creating high G-force, true linear motion causing forward, uphill conveyance of solids out of the fluid pool that forms near the feed end of the machine. Head or pressure from the liquid pool enhances the fluid throughput through the screen panels. The high G-force acceleration and uphill movement of the solids promotes the production of an oversize fraction that is consistently stackable and conveyable. Four sizes of Linear Motion machines are available to meet the variable screening capacity needs of the industrial minerals, precious metals, industrial wastewater and municipal wastewater industries.
Features and Benefits:
- Health, Safety & Environment: Low sound production. Easy screen inspection, removal and installation. Light-weight screen panels for easy installation.
- Multiple Machine Sizes & Configurations: Available in 0.9 x 2.4 m, 1.2 x 2.4 m, 1.2 x 3.0 m and 1.5 x 4.3 m) sizes. Multiple feed box styles available. They provide wet screening/dewatering capability for a wide range of mass and volumetric feed capacities. Open design allows visual inspection of screen panels.
- Spray Wash Water System: Wash water spray bars with multiple nozzle styles enhances removal of fines from oversize fraction.
- Traditional Convex Screen Bed: It allows use of both Derrick Polyweb urethane screen panels as fine as 325 mesh (45 microns) and traditional wire screen panels as fine as 400 mesh (38 microns). Fast, easy screen panel installation and tensioning with sealing, rapid change bolt assemblies.
- Derrick Integrated Vibratory Motors. Zero maintenance. Low sound level. Three options available – Super G®, Super G2®, or W vibratory motors, powerful, quiet and low energy consumption. Super G has greased-for-life bearings (Two-year warranty). Optional Super G2 has continuous recirculation internal oil lubrication system (Three-year warranty).
- Coatings & Linings: Zinc Rich Enamel Primer with Enamel Top Coat exterior/interior coating for low abrasion applications, with 100% solids urethane coating for vibrating screen frame for high abrasion applications. Bonded rubber, nitrile rubber and 100% solids urethane linings for feed boxes and discharge hoppers for high abrasion applications.
The Derrick® Stack Sizer® redefines fine particle wet screening, offering high capacity and exceptional efficiency in minimal space. Operators worldwide are using the Stack Sizer in a wide variety of applications and capitalizing on the numerous benefits of these remarkable machines to earn significant returns.
- Screen decks consisting of up to five decks stacked one above the other operating in parallel of easy access for maintenance, servicing and replacement of screen panels, with simple draw bolt tensioning system to allow panels change in a short time.
- Dual 1,9 kW Super G vibratory motors, low sound production, as standard provide uniform linear motion over the entire screen width and length of all screen decks. Super G motors offer maintenance-free, greased for life bearings (two-year warranty).
- Urethane long lasting screen panels, mounted in a coated frame abrasion-resistant, with open area of up to 45 percent for maximum flow capacity, with openings down to 45 mµ allows screening from coarser to super fine particles. Unique non-blinding panels design for optimum efficiency and performance.
- Undersize collection pans for each screen deck, which discharges to a launder with a single outlet. Similarly, the oversize from each of the screen decks collects in a single hopper with a common outlet.
- Flow-Divider equalizes feed flow from source to each deck for optimal separation efficiency is available in wide range of discharge outlets from 2-way to 15-way and equipped with dart valves to stop the flow to one or more outlets.
- Feeders integrate urethane pockets rubber-lined for long life, which create a uniform distribution of feed slurry across the entire width of the screen. Easily removed front cover facilitates maintenance and debris removal.
- High capacity, small foot print.
- Efficient separations and lower operating costs with Polyweb urethane surfaces.
- Dual vibrator linear motion provides improved oversize conveyance.
- Significantly reduced sound levels .