AMP® is involved in the design and development of processes applicable to various industrial processes, including food, chemical, iron and steel, and alternative forms of energy. The different fields of application include:
- Valuation and sterilization of mining and industrial waste products
- Production of new materials from industrial waste.
- Metallurgical treatments in certain industrial applications.
- Solid-liquid separation in food industries and chemical processes.
Below are some examples of processes participated in by our engineers, for study or implementation:
- Solid-liquid separation in the production of potato chips.
- Solid-liquid separation in circuits of lime sugar.
- Desanding of water in vegetable washing plants.
- Briquetting of sodium borate waste
- Granulation of potassium 0.5-1mm to 2-4mm
- Briquetting and granulation of sea salt and other salts
- Sieving of aluminium waste
- Briquetting of aluminium machining chips
- Separation of metals and liquids in rolling mills
- Metal rolling mills husk briquetting
- Briquetting of metal oxides with temperature up to 1200ºC