SAND & GRAVEL
AMP® supplies systems and processing plants for the treatment of sands and gravels with advanced design arising from many years of expertise and experience in this sector. Our technical team has developed the equipment necessary to ensure the qualities required in the final products intended for applications such as:
- Manufacture of high-strength concretes.
- Manufacture of asphalt pavements.
- Manufacture of sands for mortar.
- Production of pipe laying and fibre optic sands.
- Preparation of agricultural soil conditioning material.
- Preparation of material for sports fields and golf courses.
- High strength precast concretes
AMP has a commitment to designing sustainable engineering systems, which address all environmental concerns, and we have a policy of continuous innovation and improvement based on the latest technologies, to offer the user more precise and versatile plants, such as:
- Hydrocyclone with double-stage washing plants.
- Plants for the simultaneous production of two types of sand productions.
- Hydrocyclone plants with high efficiency of classification for the elaboration of special sands applied to the laying of pipelines and fibre-optic cables, agricultural soils, preparation of high strength sports fields, and prefabricated floors.
AMP has pilot equipment and qualified personnel to perform all kinds of tests with samples of materials to simulate, in the laboratory or field, numerous treatment processes and extrapolate data at a commercial level.more
Contamination of sand by lignite
AMP® has extensive experience in the elimination of lignite or other contaminants in fine sands, using our TAK Hydroclassifiers. The application of this technology is based on separation by "floating" of organic particles due to their lower density than the sand, allowing the production of a wide range of sands to meet all required specifications and qualities.
Also AMP provide equipment for the refining of heavy fractions using gravimetric methods, such as jigs or oscillating box separation equipment which are included in our product range.